Growing businesses often reach a point where they need professional ongoing financial advice, but can’t afford a full-time CFO or controller.
If you’re fortunate enough to be in this position then we have an excellent alternative for you. Wesley R. Howell, CPA can supply a Virtual Part-Time CFO service. He and his office work with you as your professional financial manager to help guide your business to success, much in the same way a full-time Comptroller or CFO does for larger companies.
The cost of hiring a full-time CFO can range from $60,000 to over $100,000 per year minimum, plus bonuses and benefits. Our Part-Time CFO service provides you with experienced support at a small fraction of that cost.
Here’s are many items you may expect in a typical plan with our Part-Time CFO services:
- More time to focus on new services to benefit your customers, concentrate on attracting new customers and other core business issues other than the financial problems you have been dealing with up until now.
- Your Virtual CFO brings with him a better understanding of the financial side of your business. This allows you to have less surprises and more control over your company’s money.
- Improved decision-making capabilities now that you clearly see the hard and true numbers of your business.
- A readily available sounding board to help you with those tough business decisions and help you clarify your business plans and financial interactions.
- The comfort of knowing that a professional CPA is overseeing, protecting and constantly improving the financial side of your business.
- A professional who establishes strong financial controls in your business to reduce inventory loss, employee theft and increase profits.
- Training and managing your accounting staff.
- Improved quality and timeliness of financial information.
- Budget preparation and monitoring.
- Profitability analysis by service or product line.
- Tax saving strategies.
- Trend analysis.
- Assistance in defining long-range plans and the quantification of goals.
- Cash management.
- Liaison with bankers, attorneys, vendors, insurance agents, etc.
- Assistance in obtaining financing from banks, including assistance with negotiations.
- Review/negotiation of insurance policies.
- Development of company accounting procedure manuals.
- Analysis of equipment purchases, expansions, etc.
- Mergers and acquisitions assistance.
- Custom designed collection policies and procedures.
In order to give you an accurate price for our Part-Time CFO services we need to know a little more about your business and what services you’re interested in. Our prices are very affordable, and the initial consultation is free so what do you have to lose, call us today.
Wesley R. Howell
CPA in Altamonte Springs FL
283 Cranes Roost Blvd, Suite 111
Altamonte Springs, FL 32701
Telephone: (407) 515-1121